Frequently Asked Questions
Your most frequently asked questions are answered here. You can use Control+F on a PC or Command+F on a Mac, type a keyword, and find your answer on this page.
Please note that in my recommendations, some links may be affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small commission if you purchase anything through those links. However, the product will not cost you a penny more.
How Do I Download my Purchase?
After your order has been placed, you will receive 2 emails.
- Email #1 is your Order Confirmation.
- Email #2 will have the Subject: "Your downloads are ready". This second email includes a link where you can click and a download window will popup.
In your computer, choose the folder of your preference to save your file.
What do I do with a Zip file?
Save the *.zip in your computer as per download instructions.
- On a PC: Double click on the *.zip file, and a new window will open with a top menu. Click "Extract", another small window will pop open, choose the destination folder using the 3 dots (...), and your unzipped file will be saved there.
- On a Mac: Double click on the *.zip file, and the file will be directly extracted in the same folder where you are at. You will see a (usually) blue folder with the same name as the zip file, but without the zipper.
I can't find my file. Where did it go?
Most browsers have the "Downloads" folder selected by default. If you can't find your file try either one of these options:
- Go back to the email we sent to you with the download link (assuming you have no deleted it), and download again, paying special attention to the folder where you are downloading.
- Go to your 'Recents' or "Quick Access" folder in your computer and search for the most recent files.
- Use the "search" bar on your File Explorer by typing the name of the file.
What kind of printer do you use?
The majority of my files are printed on a standard home office color printer. I have had a fair amount of printers since 2010 when I started my graphic designs business, and I have had a great experience with Canon inkjet printers.
Depending on the type of project, sometimes I choose to use a third party service to print large formats, or projects that require laser printing.
I currently use a Canon MG7520, but it has been discontinued. My ultimate advice will be, use a color printer and always set the printing quality to either standard or best.
If you are printing invitations, or wall art, I highly recommend you bring the file to your local copy and print center such as Office Depot or Staples.
What kind of paper should I use?
I keep handy in my office, 4 kinds of paper for all types of projects. I recommend the following:
- Ultra White Multipurpose Paper: use this paper to print all home management files such as lists, calendars, and forms.
- Ultra White 110 lb Cardstock: I use this to print wall art or other projects that require a more sturdy paper than copy paper.
- Ultra White Waterproof Sticker Paper: use this paper to print sticker files, labels, or anything you want to 'stick' to a surface. I like this one because it's waterproof and you can use it with either inkjet or laser printers.
- 3-hole Punched Paper: this pre-punched paper is practical and I use it constantly to print The Neat House Binder™ pages.
Where can I buy the colorful binder pictured on most of your shots?
I am utterly in love with all the Greenroom binders, notebooks, and journals from Target. You can buy them online or at your local store.
I also use these Class Act from Walmart, they have beautiful designs, sizes and are very sturdy. My local Dollar Tree carries these binders and although they are only 1-inch, they are perfect for my organization projects.
Can I cancel my order?
Due to it's digital nature, I am unable to accept order cancellations. Please understand that once your order processes, the file is automatically delivered to you and it will be yours to keep forever.
With that said, I can not offer any refunds or exchanges either.
Can you customize a file for me?
Yes, I can. Prices will vary depending on the type of changes you request. Custom files design service start at $16.00.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Send me a message here.