Watercolor palms and eucalyptus leaves, host, and chalice, adorn this beautiful invitation for your little boy's First Holy Communion. Edit it yourself and download it instantly!
Browse this Collection
Please read before purchasing.
Try before you buy!
- This is a digital item. No physical items will be shipped.
- A maximum number of 5 downloads is allowed per purchase.
- Your template EXPIRES after 90 days.
- Please visit the link below to see what is editable. Some text and graphics are not editable.
- All text in this invitation is editable.
- Images are not editable.
How it Works
Edit your items at Corjl.com right after purchasing.
- No waiting! You’ll have access to your file right after purchasing.
- No need to download any software. Personalize this item right in your browser.
- Personalize using your computer, or make basic edits using your phone or
- mobile device.
- Easy to use platform. Approve your proof immediately after personalizing.
- Download and print.
Personalize in 3 steps:
- After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access and edit your item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and use your order info to log in and access your purchased items.
- Personalize your item, then save or approve the proofs.
- Download your files and print them. PDF format is highly recommended
File Types to Download
PDF file 300 dpi. If you decide to print at home, this is the best file to use. I recommend using white cardstock (110 lb or more); you can purchase it at any office supplies store. You can also bring this file to your local Copy and Print Center and ask them to print it for you on bright white 110 lb cardstock or gloss/cover paper.
JPG file. It is a picture, 300 dpi. This file is perfect for digital and social media sharing: Facebook, email, etc. Or print it at your favorite photo finisher (matte finish recommended) such as Walgreens, Walmart, Target. You can also upload it to an online store like Shutterfly or Snapfish.
To print multiple copies of your tags, download your file as a PDF, and check the multiple copies box. Your design will duplicate as many times as it would fit on a page.
Tools and Materials
- Color printer
- White heavy cardstock. Look for the package to read 110 lb or a higher number.
- Sticker paper if you are making stickers.
- Regular white copy paper won't yield the same results.
- Scissors or paper trimmer
Please Keep in Mind
- Due to the nature of the product, no refunds can be offered.
- Colors vary from one computer monitor to another.
- The quality and brands of the paper, printers, and ink have an effect on the final result.
- Print a sample before printing all your products.
All Rights Reserved - © 2011 - 2022 Posh Paper Parties™ & The Neat Sweet Shop™
- Your final file is for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
- Because of its digital nature, we cannot give any refunds.
- By purchasing this listing, you agree to our shop policies.